** orders received after 20/11/21 will arrive mid-late January 2022 **
Hand made bee boxes, perfect for Australian native STINGLESS bees.
Boxes are custom made and can be used for splitting, educting a hive or as bait box.
Boxes are surprisingly small, perfect for our little 4mm native bees! 28cm deep x 20cm wide x 31cm high.
- Viewing panels for each section, so you can watch your hive grow PLUS a perspex viewing panel at the top of the box.
- Each box is made of 35mm untreated cypress.
- Boxes sealed with 3 layers of non-toxic paint, to seal the exterior of the hive from the weather.
- Colours are white, honey or clear (custom colours available).
- Perspex honey super seperater plate included.
- Galvanized screws.
- Galvanized anti-slump bars.
- Perspex splitting plates $5 extra.
- Easy to read instructions for general set up of the bee box and instructions for eduction set up.
Hives are built with 3 seperate levels, for easy splitting of hive and honey extraction. Just pop the sections apart.
Please note that due to the Australia wide timber shortage, boxes are now made from cypress. Cypress is a darker timber with more knots and features (shown in last photo). Photos of the lighter baltic pine are to show plates and viewing panels.
Further, there is a slight delay on boxes as we head into the eduction and splitting season. Estimated time of delivery is 2-4 weeks.
Endless support for your hive provided.
Please note that a queen and bees aren't included.